Caldwell Flores Winters, Inc. was founded in 1986 by George Caldwell, Ed.D., Ernesto R. Flores, and Michael D. Winters, Ed.D., as a multidisciplinary, full service firm meeting the needs of school and community college districts throughout the State. CFW has represented over 200 districts with comprehensive facilities planning, bond election, financial advisory and program management services. In 2010, CFW was instrumental in passing approximately 30% of all successful K-14 G.O. bond elections statewide.Our accomplishments include:
- Over 550 bond sales and $5.0 billion in bond proceeds sold
- Over $1.0 billion approved in State Hardship and Matching funds
- Over 200 bond campaigns won – a 90% success rate
- Over $260 million in Federal Stimulus authorization received
- Over $500 million in Program Management services provided
CFW is committed to maintaining its enhanced level of personal service and attention to each of its clients. Our goal is to provide an integrated project delivery system that anticipates client needs and provides services that guide clients from beginning to end. That makes us unique and highly successful.